Re-Opening Strategies for the Propylaeum
As the population is being inoculated against COVID-19, the Indianapolis
Propylaeum is planning a re-opening strategy for members, guests, and small groups. Knowing that many people are eager to return, the staff and board have been looking at options to re-open safely. Beginning June 1, limited access to the facilities will be available.
Following state and local guidelines, the following protocols will remain in place:
· Reservations are required for all persons at the Propylaeum
· All persons entering the Propylaeum will be required to wear a mask
· Food service will not be available
· Room capacity remains at 50% for both the mansion and carriage house
· Cleaning and disinfecti
ng will take place after each person and/or groups leaves the facility
· The Indiana Department of Health recommends that social distancing remain in place and that persons over age 65 or with serious health issues, should refrain from crowded public places.